We are indebted to our partners, from all around the world, who help to fulfill our mission of making Jerusalem more hospitable and adapted to all the identities and cultures in it.
- The Jerusalem Foundation has been a strategic and founding partner of the Jerusalem Intercultural Center since its establishment in 1999.
- Dr. Jan-Philipp Reemstma, Germany, and the Hamburger Stiftung zur Förderung von Wissenschaft und Kultur have provided substantial support for the JICC through the Jerusalem Foundation.
- Mrs. Celia Atkin, UK.
- Bader Philanthropies, Inc., USA.
- Daimler, Germany.
- The Hadassah Foundation, USA.
- The Kennedy Leigh Charitable Trust, UK.
- The Leichtag Foundation, USA.
- The M.K. Rose Charitable Trust, UK.
- Natan, USA.
- La fondation Pharmadom, France.
- The Rashi Foundation, Israel.
- The Rayne Foundation, UK.
- The Sobell Foundation, UK.
- The UJA-Federation of New York , USA.